Re: [dvd-discuss] Software company to sue student over using shift key

Best quote

 "I don't want to be the people my parents warned me to stay away from,"
said Jacobs of his decision. "It's 10 million bucks, but maybe I can make it
back, and maybe [Halderman] can learn a little bit more about our technology
so as not to call it brain dead."

"James S. Tyre" <jstyre@jstyre.com>

10/10/2003 10:11 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss