Re: [dvd-discuss] Good Analysis From Dan Gillmor

Seth Johnson points out:
> The first half of this article sounds very promising to me....
>
> > http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/6364424.htm
>

> Studios demanding too much in their copyright campaign
>
> By Dan Gillmor
> Mercury News Technology Columnist
> Updated: Wednesday, July 23, 2003
>
> [snip]

Agreed, it's a well written article.
Sadly the San Jose Mercury won't exactly have much of a readership outside
Sillycone Valley.

When things like this get into the N.Y Times or International Herald Tribune
then things might start happening. But the Mercury article is a good start.

--

Steve Hosgood                               |
steve@caederus.com                          | "A good plan today is better