[dvd-discuss] Re: [dvd-discuss digest 2003] V #232

I've noticed that none of my searches have hit on any UNIX virus at cert.org. Incidentally, there's no need to delete the log. The digest turned it into garbage. I receive the digest and all I saw was the result of turning it from 8-bit stored data into 6-bit stored data (base64). Rendered useless if you use simple webmail. Maybe outlook or other webmail open it up, but I doubt it. It looked like the listserv trashed it.

http://www.linuxmail.org/