Re: [dvd-discuss] IDSA Forces Arcade Game Manual Archive Offline

I loved the last paragraph

Note:  The information transmitted in this Notice is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, reproduction, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
all computers.

Prohibited by what law?

THe fundamental problem with copyright is that the copyright holder has the right whether or not they exercise it or even have a copy of it.

Steve Stearns <sterno@bigbrother.net>

06/23/2003 08:55 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss