RE: [dvd-discuss] Illegal tactics funded by Anti-piracy advocates

Haven't they already recieved a bye on the hacking
laws for actions taken in the course of protecting
their intellectual property?  Completely unjustified,
but I thought I heard that they were exempted from
prosecution under hacking laws.  That would still
leave liability lawsuits . . .

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!