Re: [dvd-discuss] Shrinkwrap Licenses....extending them

There is someone out there who is doing something very similar using
common law copyright based on the U.C.C.   I have a friend who is
looking into it.  The book with the information on it is called
"Cracking the code."  You copyright your name and then charge people
extensive fees when
they use it to attempt to sue you.  (My friend is charging $500,000. per
use of his buisiness name, which he has copyrighted.) At that rate,
it could be very expensive for his creditors to sue him.