Re: [dvd-discuss] Illinois implements "Abbott's Psalter" paracopyright law

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 20:50, John Schulien wrote:
# Notably, the statute fails to protect the use of works that are in the
# public domain but were never copyrighted.

Yes, but we're now  under the Berne Convention, so *everything*
is copyrighted.

Although, I do wonder how the works of J. S. Bach fit into this ....

--
begin signature.exe