RE: [dvd-discuss]Lexmark Decision

If a 35 byte _password_ is not copyrightable, and this
"program" is being used essentially as a password, then
they've gotten around the inability to copyright passwords.

IIRC, this mini program is not being _executed_ to gain
access, but the program itself is merely being used as an
access key ... or have I misunderstood?

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!