[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] Update on the CA case?
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Update on the CA case?
- From: mickey <mickeym(at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:50:48 -0500
- References: <20030319193256.GA24678@leo.tneu.visi.com>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020204
Tim Neu wrote:
>I signed up to receive email notifications from the CA court with regard
>to the DVD case there. I got the following email today...
>I haven't seen any news regarding this case recently, so I was just
>wondering what this might mean... (or is this just a matter of
>The following transaction has occurred in:
>Pavlovich v. Superior Court of Santa Clara County
>Case No. H021961, District 6
>Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2003-03-19
>Event Description: Remittitur issued.
By the explanation at the link below, the appellate court is handing
jurisdiction back to the lower court: