Re: [dvd-discuss]Lexmark Decision

I haven't finished all the legalese but it seems that SSC may have duplicated Lexmarks program but the way the program seems to have been used in the authentication was not FUNCTIONAL but more like a giant key. comparable to me using a Tom clancy quotation as a key. The words are copyrighted but I'm not using them in AS copyright material merely a key. The court only references the expert witnesses and it's not clear that the judge got it all right.

This makes interesting reading and worth some thought and analysis. Is there anyway to get the transcript of the case? The electronic filings doesn't seem to be online at their website

"Michael A Rolenz" <Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org>

03/17/2003 08:42 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss