[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] admin's held responsible for content of discussion board
- To: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] admin's held responsible for content of discussion board
- From: "someone somewhere" <chaos755(at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:20:30 +0100
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
Does anyone here know where I can find information about cases involving
administrators being held responsible for the posts of other people on
discussion board or similar things. Preferably cases from europe. Media
report are sufficient. The more ridiculous, the better.
Thanx in advance.
Receive your Hotmail & Messenger messages on your mobile phone with MSN