Re: [dvd-discuss] DMCA exemption reply comments now available

Two things that struck me were:
-- how few private individuals got a comment in (aside from the EFF's form
comment).  Come on people, if you have the time to post on Slashdot, you have
the time for a comment.
-- how biased the procedure is by giving the replies the last word.  The
companies get to make lots of false or misleading statements, and nobody can
rebut them.  (Like Sony's about modchips--if that was in a first round
comment I'd have pointed out that for the Saturn, where modding for region
was easier than modding for piracy, the majority of the mods were for region.)

I wonder if even the censorware exemption is going to go through this time.