RE: [dvd-discuss] Reason magazine: patents and copyrights are superfluous

"To promote progress...." Copyright is too much power for far too long...the 28 yr term may have been considered to difuse that power as quickly as possible.

"Dean Sanchez" <DSANCHEZ@fcci-group.com>

02/25/2003 09:32 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss