Weasels? (was RE: [dvd-discuss] CTEA Protects What Copyrights?)

I'm confused.  WeaselReader seems to be
a new name for GutenPalm ... am I right?

It's probably all right for monolithic
texts such as the ones from Gutenberg,
but since the Baen books have HTML I
prefer to keep the TOC with links.  iSilo
does a good job.

obDMCA: Baen is strongly anti-encrypted etext.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!