[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [dvd-discuss] various reactions to supreme court travesty
- To: <dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu>
- Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] various reactions to supreme court travesty
- From: "Ron Gustavson" <rongusss(at)attbi.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:11:57 -0500
- References: <3E2A9AE8.21950.CC090C@localhost>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 12:32:40PM -0800 <3E2AA606.14422.F776C5@localhost>
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)cyber.law.harvard.edu
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> The website has 50 now...of course nothing less than in perpetuity gratis is
> not acceptable to JackBoots and company...
Perhaps we should lobby our legislators for Valenti's desired
"forever minus one day" and see how the USSC reacts.
In any event it would be preferable to the de facto "forever plus
twenty years" that we now have.
7607 6FA2 6485 3707 42D1 99AD 7E20 52FD