RE: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"

True -- strictly speaking you are not
enjoined from _creating_ a derivative
work so much as you are from distributing
it after it has been created, much as
you are prevented from distributing
the original work itself.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!