Re: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"

ummmm as a t hought experiment...I might agree...but the police might
disagree....
think of raids on counterfit operations you see in the press....x
million dollars in counterfit bills seized...printing presses...ink etc.
some things are statutory offences in and of themselves...mere
possession....is suffficient.
maybe the line 'should ' be drawn there but  I think in practice...the
line gets drawn a lot earlier.
But this thread is exciting! It got me thinking a lot.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin		phone: (613) 794-5356