Re: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"

ummmmm sorry but I would have to strongly disagree with that one.
by your reasoning...those dollar bills in your wallet are not valuable
in and of themselves. they too are merely tokens that prove...etc. etc.
I can think of a few places where you can even pay for things...by
enclosing postage....some bills and some services...
So I see very little difference between fake postage stamps and fake
money.  just slightly different specific laws in most countries.
It doesnt work in my head....am I all alone on this one?

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin		phone: (613) 794-5356