RE: [dvd-discuss] Postage Meters and the "Right to Tinker"

Um ... you got any reasonable expectation that
someone _would_ send a postage meter unsolicited?
I kinda thought that you had to enter into some
sort of payment agreement before you recieved
one (similar to the preexisting agreements that
govern(ed) DivX and  Cable PPV)

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!