Re: [dvd-discuss] Pavlovich dvd case heading to SCOTUS

Amazing.

I really can't imagine that the SCOTUS would effectively tell a State Supreme
Court that it was wrong to deny itself jurisdiction on a matter of state law.
I'm rather baffled as to what the Constitutional issue here is.

It would be completely bizarre for Washington to reverse CA on this. Anybody
know if there is any precedent where a Federal Court essentially ordered a
state court to find jurisdiction on a matter of state law?