RE: [dvd-discuss] COMDEX speech

I don't know if "easy to copy" is the proper way to
phrase it, since a dead-tree book is not "easy to copy"
in it's entirety.  Even though it's not protected, it
is a rather labor intensive undertaking.

Now the key thing, though, is that it is _not_ protected
from copying.  There is no protection mechanism in place
other than legal action.  Therein lies the key.

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!