Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Transcript Online

Sadly, I have no personal knowledge, but I've heard the same from many who
were there.

At 11:02 PM 10/17/2002 -0400, Ernest Miller wrote:
>I don't remember Justice Thomas asking any questions.
>
>Joshua Stratton wrote:
>>Indeed, it is annoying. I would point out that I distinctly remember
>>Justice Thomas asking a question -- it struck me as quite unusal. ;) I
>>just wish I could remember what it was.
>>
>>On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, James S. Tyre wrote:
>>
>>>Note that, to the extent Aaron has inserted names of individual
>>>Justices, he is relying on his memory,  The official and thoroughly
>>>annoying practice of the Court is to not identify the specific Justice
>>>who is speaking.  The unmodified official transcript simply says
>>>"QUESTION: ...."

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre@jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net