Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Transcript Online

Note that, to the extent Aaron has inserted names of individual Justices,
he is relying on his memory,  The official and thoroughly annoying practice
of the Court is to not identify the specific Justice who is speaking.  The
unmodified official transcript simply says "QUESTION: ...."