RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

One can separate the purchase by the terms written
on the item being bought.  Was there a price on
the book?  Was there a price on the CD?  Did you
pay a combined price, or the price of the book alone?
Was there language saying "book+cd" or "bonus CD free"?

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!