Diversions (was [dvd-discuss] Copyright ranges)

Interesting new game:  use your name as input to the
poems script.

Although I must say that I don't particularly appreciate
what it makes of my initials ... upper -or- lower case!

(and it really seems to have a thing for "bowstrings"
when I enter my name in almost any form ...)

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!