RE: [dvd-discuss] New date for Jon's trial

Interesting, the concept of including lay assessors
on the panel.  I assume that these are not true
laymen, as would be selected for a jury (the average
man off the street) but would rather be people selected
for their experience in the subject matter being
adjudicated? (i.e. technology)?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!