RE: [dvd-discuss] You can go swimming, but....

There MIGHT be licensing laws as well for teaching.  There also isn't a
law that says that you can't do open-heart surgery on yourself, but
there IS a corresponding law that you cannot teach open-heart surgery
without certification....

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Ballowe, Charles wrote:

>Even if it takes an MD to do a tattoo, I don't think they can say a
>person isn't allowed to take a tattoo gun to their own body in the
>privacy of their own home. Nor does it prevent one from telling others
>how to do the same.

- --
FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD WACO RUBY RIDGE OKC OKLAHOMA CITY MILITIA
GUN HANDGUN MILGOV ASSAULT RIFLE TERRORISM BOMB DRUG HORIUCHI KORESH
DAVIDIAN KAHL POSSE COMITATUS RANDY WEAVER VICKIE WEAVER SPECIAL
FORCES LINDA THOMPSON SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP SOG SOF DELTA FORCE
CONSTITUTION BILL OF RIGHTS WHITEWATER POM PARK ON METER ARKANSIDE
IRAN CONTRAS OLIVER NORTH VINCE FOSTER PROMIS MOSSAD NASA MI5 ONI CID
AK47 M16 C4 MALCOLM X REVOLUTION CHEROKEE HILLARY BILL CLINTON GORE
GEORGE BUSH WACKENHUT TERRORIST TASK FORCE 160 SPECIAL OPS 12TH GROUP
5TH GROUP SF

You hear those, Echelon?  Any of the words should be enough to "flag" your
communication by Echelon--let's see how big their storage capacity REALLY
is...<VBEG>  Remember: EVERY day is Jam Echelon day!

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu, of course!