Re: [dvd-discuss] Technology Admin comments

What needs to be said is  That once we buy a movie or playing equipment we
should be free to use it........... DVD should play on my laptop where ever
in the world I take it......... It is built for portable World-Wide use and I
have not got that right now.........If I drive an English car to France it
will still run, there is no region code to say I must now buy a French car,
and then at the Spanish border get a Seat Ibiza..........Why is the movie
industry a special case......... You buy the movie it should be yours and I
am sure this is a breach of rights..........