Re: [dvd-discuss] Fox recommends multiregion (aka hacked) DVD pla yers to UKc...

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:29:26AM -0700, Richard Hartman wrote:
> So it would be possible to produce a DVD intended for
> region 1 -or- 2 play, but not for play in region 3?

Yes, exactly. I have a DVD whose packaging claims it's region 4 only and is
actually region 1 and 4.

--
http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/DeCSS/

"Any time you skip a commercial [...] you're actually stealing the
 programming." (James Kellner, CEO Turner Broadcasting)