Re: [dvd-discuss] Fox recommends multiregion (aka hacked) DVD players to UKc...

Sony DVD LAP TOP...... Only a phone call, but I have written for a full explanation. I will post ithere when it comes.......... I wonder if the purpose made portable DVD units sold should have a large warning that this product is restricted to one country use only...............or may be we must all be blindfold when we travel overseas so we can get a sneek viewing of a movie Sony do not yet want us to see........ or may be airplanes should have their cabins segregated into region 1 2 etc when we fly and watch inflight movies...............Chris