Re: [dvd-discuss] What is a "Technological Measure"?

"Every law that congress passes is a joke, and every joke becomes a law" -
Will Rogers.

It merely purports to address the "digital age"....Actually, considering
the fact that pretty much no changes were made between the First Congress
and 1909, that's 5-6 generations. Between 1909 and 1976 is 3 generations.
And the last 26 yrs, one generation , has had dozens of changes, at that
increasing rate, soon copyright changes will happen daily with overnight
downloads off the Internet to keep people informed....or maybe the Borg
Collective was created to inform them of the hourly copyright changes and
then somebody slipped in "the Borgification program"...it's much worse
than one per generation right now and COngress doesn't seem to understand
that the purposeof copyright is long term gain - the Public Domain.

Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@realmeasures.dyndns.org>
06/12/2002 08:54 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss