Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

You're forgetting the lithograph, serigraph and print markets. 100yrs ago the
first was the only media for mass produced works and had a very limited print
run but the latter two have become popular and the artist can have thousands
run off, inspected and signed. Personally, I don't consider a signed print as
being more than a curiosity and don't buy them but their value in the market
place depends upon who signed it.