Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 09:16:10AM -0700, Richard Hartman wrote:
> Dunno about authors, but it is not unusual
> for artists to have to wait for a long time
> (sometimes after death!) for their works to
> become popular.

However in all of those cases I'm aware of, the finanancial profit from that
popularity has been the result of selling the original works rather than
copies of them.

--
http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/DeCSS/

"Any time you skip a commercial [...] you're actually stealing the
 programming." (James Kellner, CEO Turner Broadcasting)