Re: [dvd-discuss] Rhapsody in Blue and the death of Jazz

Not true.  There are plenty of versions.  There is a mechanical license
for songs.  Anyone can record one ... you just have to pay the heirs a
legally set fee.  If I want to do a cover of the latest from Britney
Spears, I could ... so long as I paid the fee.  Britney couldn't stop me.