RE: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

GOod points and they may have realized that while the VHS tape beats 16mm
prints for convenience and size, even the ULTRA-Extreme-Super DVD can only put
MORE movies into a smaller space because the improvement in resolution,
fidelity has approached and now exceeded the human senses.e.g. 24 bit 96ksps
Audio DVD - give me a break. THe dynamic range of Human hearing is 24 bits  and
requires only slightly more than 44ksps and my speakers and my ears don't do
either anylonger! The model of new and improved media isn't working any more
because improvements in the media have reached the diminishing returns stage.