Re: [dvd-discuss] Eldred Amicus

I know that makes it even simpler (and allows the author to set a smaller
time) but I think that copyright should also provide an incentive for our
children to hone their skills at arithmetic...it's probably too late for
Mary Bono     ;-)

Kurt Hockenbury <khockenb@stevens-tech.edu>
05/29/2002 09:00 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss