RE: [dvd-discuss] Comparing DeCSS with legitimate code.

File the patent today! Waste no time!

(Of course GPS doesn't work so well inside buildings but they won't know
that ;-)

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
05/28/2002 02:24 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:     "'dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu'" <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [dvd-discuss] Comparing DeCSS with legitimate code.

Heck, Ron!  If the DVDCCA is monitoring this list,
you've just now given them the idea to require all
future DVD players must have GPS installed in order
to enforce region encoding!  Watch your mouth!

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!