RE: [dvd-discuss] Is a felt-tip pen a circumvention device?

does the bypass mechanism have to be digital, or only
the protection mechanism?  if the latter, we've got a
dilly of a case to push through the courts ... who can
file a DMCA violation?  do you have to be one of the
aggrieved parties, or can you just tip off the feds
that the magic marker company is manufacturing DMCA
bypass devices ?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!