RE: [dvd-discuss]Does software really satisfy the requriments for Copyright?

... or, as I said, a "virtual" device -- one whose existance lies
in cyberspace instead of physical space.

However, my real argument is that neither patent nor copyright
is truely appropriate for software and everybody seems merely to
be addressing my addendum that >>>of the two current options<<<
I prefer patent over copyright, and ignoring the meat of the
initial proposition.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!