Re: [dvd-discuss] Netiquette

Any hints would be appreciated...I set the options in it to use MS Word as the
default editor figuring that would at least give me SOMETHING and NADA....
Look Lotus Notes is about the stupidest email program in existance...I'm stuck
using it at work and if anybody can tell me HOW to configure it to me more
normal PLEASE TELL ME...I've been using that stupid program for ove 4 years and
it it still a mystery to me...maybe a dexent help file would help....but then I
always loved going to the secret IBM abend file and finding what the contenst
of register 8 meant.....