Re: [dvd-discuss] ``irreparable damage to my client''

THe problem is that Sara  seems to have licensed it to everybody and now wants
 to unlicense it....(and Sara doesn't seem to understand what a non-de-plume
is....)

I'm rusty on the UCC but more modern contracts do not require the classical
"meeting of the minds". THey require that certain sets of conditions be
satisfied and a contract exists. Granted this is for commercial applicaton but
if every scrap of writing, every posting, every email, every 'hehe" or new
emotive is going to claim "copyright" then maybe a Uniform Internet Code is
required at this time.