Re: [dvd-discuss] How many bits is a technical protection measure?

Actually, I contend that it is NOT infringement if you  "copy the ttf file to your receipient". I have paid to use the font in
communications. If the font cannot be used in communications to others
then it is failing the test for merchantability.

This seems to be another old business model that needs to be retired.

Charles Ballowe <hangman@steelballs.org>
04/23/02 08:34 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss