Re: [dvd-discuss] NYTimes.com Article: Google Runs Into Copyright Dispute

At the risk of appearing hypersensitive, why are we being sent an advertisement in e-mail? If sending a link to an article requires that it be accompanied by an even greater mass of advertising, please don't bother sending the link. I don't mean to imply everyone must behave according to my whims, I only intend to express my opinion which I suspect might be held by many others.