RE: [dvd-discuss] Eric Flint prime palaver #6 on Copyright

As a direct result of the free library, I have bought
a number of their other books in electronic form through
their webscription program.  This program is also interesting
in that it bundles together the scheduled releases for a given
month ... so if you are interested in maybe two of the books, you
end up getting two others that you might never have thought to
purchase.  Well, once you have them ... you may as well read
them ... and then you're hooked on a new author.

These Baen people are devilishly clever.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!