Re: [dvd-discuss]The NEW MPAA,RIAA dictated Bill of Rights

At 08:57 PM 4/17/2002 -0700, microlenz@earthlink.net wrote:
>I've attempted to rewrite the Bill of Rights to conform to the MPAA, RIAA ,
>DMCA etc...please view my pitiful efforts at
>
>http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/twiki/bin/view/Openlaw/BillOfRightsMPAAammnded

Sorry, Mike, but you are not allowed to rewrite the BoR without running it
through censorware first.  Then, it comes out something like this:

Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of sXXXch, or the right of
the people peaceably to XXXemble, and to peXXXion the government for a
redress of grievances.

(A classic I couldn't resist, as written by Marc Rotenberg of EPIC.)

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre@jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net