Re: [dvd-discuss] More entertainment.

He's just showing his true agenda

"What needs to happen is we all sit down
together in good-faith negotiations and come to some
conclusions on how we can construct a broadcast flag (for
keeping digital TV content off the Internet), "

<put the CONTROL into the privacy of your home and prevent anyone from
telling you...cut trace here. Solder jumper THERE>

"on how we
plug the analog hole (allowing people to record digital
content off older televisions and other devices), and how
 we deal with the persistent and devilish problem of
peer-to-peer."

<Stop all recording. Read KILL VCRs KILL FAIR USE! THe fair use doctrine
exists outside the media. >

Tim Neu <tim@tneu.visi.com>
04/04/02 11:19 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss