RE: [dvd-discuss] Blizzard / Battlenet FAQ

They still might have a theft of service argument because the the clones
are taking "service" away from the non clones...not saying that I'd buy it
but it may be their "legal theory" to try to use as a club over somepeople
who were smarter than they.

Tim Neu <tim@tneu.visi.com>
03/08/02 02:08 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss