RE: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> sold it.  I own that license, if they stop me from selling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> it, isn't that like them stealing it from me?

This seems like a bad thing to be saying -- we don't want the
copyright mafia to start licensing all content that we buy copies
of. We want to own our copies and be allowed to do with them as
we please (and if i'm speaking for my self let me know). You own
one copy, first sale says you may transfer that one copy to someone
else, fair use says you may space shift it for personal use.

I see nothing wrong with the selling of your MD, but then again
I'm not a court.

-Charlie