RE: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

Yes but this is a bit different in that a specific PERSON _WANTS_ to view
it differently.  Would you arrest him for putting cranberry saran wrap
over his TV to see it in a redish tinge?  The case you are referring to
below had to do with sculted works on public display iirc.

 -- noah silva