Re: [dvd-discuss] Slightly OT - Japanese copyrights

I suppose it wouldn't, but it might be a trademark violation.  At least a
company with a stance like Adobe would claim it was.  (because you are
misrepresenting your hybrid product as their product, and it might not
have the quality that consumers expect from company XYZ).

 -- noah silva